Monday, September 13, 2010

Month 28

It's been busy an I haven't done much with my hair lately. I am pretty much trying to keep it retightened on a regular schedule. I'm in a bit of a styling rut but as my hair is growing out some I think I'll have more options.

On the sisterlocks trainee front, I finally submitted my certification application to the sisterlocks home office :-)

Here are some random pics I took last month. I had set my hair with soft spikes but didn't have time to let it try completely, so the curls had already fallen by the end of they day.



2 comments:

  1. That's great you are going to be a consultant. I keep telling myself I need to take the class.

    Your locks so beautiful. They looks so uniform. Enjoy them the way they are styling will come in time :)

    http://ohmysisterlocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear your blog is my inspiration!!!! Your hair has really evolved since day one this keeps me going and gives me hope.

    Congrats on your journey in to becoming a consultant. I hope to see some pics of your clients!

    ReplyDelete