Sunday, April 26, 2009

11 Months Sisterlocked! ~ 2009 Goal Update 4

I made it to 11 months on April 19. Nothing much to report, except that I am looking forward to month 12 which will mark my official 1st year sisterlocked! I've been thinking of something to do to celebrate but I have no ideas. I don't want to make too big a deal of it but I do want to acknowledge the day. Maybe I'll take a trip to the spa, or get something for my hair. I don't know, any suggestions?

My 2009 goals are coming along. As of today I FINALLY finished all of my papers, projects, and assignments for class. Now the nail biter...waiting for my final grades to get in. I have calculated where I am so far but I don't know my final exam and report grades yet. Hopefully I'll know where I stand by the end of the week.

I have still been going to the gym regularly, although I missed a couple of days. I like the group classes, they are usually an hour and give me a full body workout without having to think about it. I'm focusing more on weight training though to make sure I get it in at least 3 times per week. If I stick to my schedule, I should lose 9 lbs. by July (10 lbs. fat loss, 1 lb. muscle gain).

Since my school work is finished, I am going to sign up for swim lessons. I had an appointment today but I had the time wrong so I have to reschedule. After that I need to plan a vacation...

I have given up on trying to find an Arabic class but I downloaded some lessons from iTunes I have been listening too. Not bad, but it doesn't help with writing the characters. I will have to carve out some time to do self-study with the textbook I have.

1 comment: