I was tagged by Journeii
(1) Link to the person that tagged you.
(2) Post the rules on your blog.
(3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
(4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
(5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes my six random things...don't judge me :-) . . .
1) I have been addicted to CNN for months. The political primary season turned into the best reality show I've seen in a while. Unfortunately now that it's all over, I am going through withdrawal.
2) I think myspace is trying too hard to be like facebook and that annoys me for some reason. Anyone who used myspace last year knows I'm telling the truth.
3) I have never worn, and never will wear, capris. I think that is a fancy name for highwaters and when I was growing up that was not a good look. It's amazing to me that people purposefully pay for a look that could be achieved free through hand-me-downs or simply buying regular pants in petite/short.
4) I have devloped the dry habit of listening to NPR shows over the past few years. I admit that I feel like a bit of a nerd, but I can't help but love NYC's Radio Lab and Science Friday on Talk of the Nation. I also hate any Tavis Smiley show for reasons that require a post of their own. Did I just revoke my Black card? I also listen to News & Notes with Farai Chideya and Tell Me More with Michele Martin so that should put me in good standing.
5) I don't think bikers should drive in the street unless there is a bike lane. I absolutely despise grown people with helmets on 10-speed bikes in the middle of the street during rush hour traffic. If I had the power I would pass a law requiring them to be on the sidewalk. I secretly want to hit them but I know that's wrong, so I just complain relentlessly until they turn or I pass them.
6) I love my Sisterlocks! I think I debated way too long over getting them and should have done it a long time ago. I know that sounds cliche but not that I have them I can say it because it's true. Locking requires patience and if I would have started earlier I feel that I would have been further along by now, but I'm happy I finally did it!
I am tagging. . .