Thursday, January 29, 2009

2009 Goal Update 1

So in my happy new year (2009) post I stated a few things I planned on doing this year. I thought I would give a quick update on what I've done so far since I actually feel like I accomplished some things already :)

  • I signed up for an Arabic class near my house so I will start the class next month. (I already bought the text book!)
  • I registered for the last class required for my master's degree this semester and purchased all my text books.
  • I completed the sisterlocks training class


Seems like I'm moving at warp speed so I'm going to have to slow down. Of course I realize the initial burst of energy will drain, so hopefully I can stay consistent with completing my goals. That's always the hard part.

No comments:

Post a Comment